Android Things | 1 min | 656
I've recently updated the
nRF24Thingsproject. I introduced some changes to the database main table (
sensors) and to the handler class
DatabaseHandler. Additionally, I added a second table for the payloads (
payload). The two tables are related using the foreign key
nodeID. I added some search options for the payloads: search by payloadID, nodeID etc.
The main idea of this project is to measure the humidity, temperature, air quality etc. of a room with multiple sensors (may be using the PiCoBo's) inside and outside of it, and the doors and windows status, and with this information create a room data model to estimate and predict the room conditions. It is a big project; I start with the data logging.