One of the most visited articles on my blog is the Getting started with MicroPython! tutorial. If you still don't know what is MicroPython and you want to start programming microcontroller boards (ESP32, ESP8266 etc.) using a small version of Python 3, you should look at that article. Don't expect to use machine learning or/and other big libraries (the available RAM and microcontroller performance is far away for that aim), but you can do some projects like these:
- Micropython: Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!
- Hacking: ESP32 and Captive Portal using MicroPython
- MicroPython: Geolocation using WLAN
- MicroPython: ESP32 and Amazon Echo (Alexa) - Switching LED Colors
- MicroPython: Vu meter using WS2812B and SPW2430
- MicroPython: Weather Report using NEO-M8N
- MicroPython: Christmas lights!
- MicroPython: Camera stabilisation application
- MicroPython: ESP32 sending data using LoRa (NEW 07.10.18)